When selecting collection time please allow a minimum cooking time of 30 minutes before collecting your order.
Tuesday - Saturday for collection between 12:35 - 14:50
Tuesday - Thursday for collection between 17:35 - 20:00
Friday - Saturday for collection between 17:35 - 19:00
Order can now be placed 21 days in advance via this online ordering system.
Although we do take orders on the day of collection we highly recommend that you pre-order your meal as far in advance as possible.
We have a limited number of collection slots - once they are gone they are gone!
CREATE A NEW ORDER
(If you have an account with us, we recommend that you login to your account before start adding items to your basket)
This week specials :
Gai Yaang Som Tum Thai
Grill marinated chicken thigh fillets with lemongrass and coriander root. Green papaya salad with chilli, lime and toasted peanuts.
How To Order?
(If you have an account with us we recommend that you log in to your account before start adding item to your basket)
Click on "MENU" to bring up our current available dishes.
Simply select the dishes from the menu add them to your basket and complete the checkout.
You will be given an option to check out either as guest or to create an online account with us.
During the check out process you will be asked to select collection date and time. When selecting collection time please allow a minimum cooking time of 30 minutes before collecting your order.
You can choose to pay online using credit/debit card, PayPal or by cash or card upon collection.
Once your order is successfully submitted you will receive an automated email confirmation with full order details.
On the day of collecton we wil send you an email notification of your order current status once it has been processed
Alternatively you can check the latest order status or any messages from us by logging into your account and select view order history.
When collecting your order :
- Please arrive during your collection time slot.
- We aim to deliver the best freshness of your meal, therefore, we will only prepare them just before your arrival. This means that there maybe a small waiting time when collecting your order during the peak period. However, we will keep it within your 15 minutes collection window period.
- As of Friday 18/03/2022, Covid-19 restrictions will no longer be legal requirement, however, we still encourage everyone to practice the safety and be on the safe side.
- We will continue to provide the hand satisfier and we ask you to sanitise your hands before entering the premises.
- We have dedicated the bar area for order collection. Please take a seat or stand within this area.
Thank you for your understanding.
Should you have any questions of how to use an online ordering functions on this web site please visit F.A.Q page
We will update you of any further changes and if you have any questions, please contact Stuart (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Pitak (email@example.com)